Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Band Camp

Hey Everyone... I just thought i would like to tell you about myy week at band camp... I had so much fun at band camp... It was a blast but it was so tying.. we march for almost 4 hours straight but with in two days we got the entire first song on the field!!!!! OH YEAH!!!! This is a record for our band... in the past 5 years it has takin almost 2 weeks to do that. This year we are In It To WIN It!!! This is our year to win it all. We have four state champion ships and are tring for the fifth. Well I will Keep You updated on how are band is doing..
Go BHS Wildcat Band!!!!!!
Til Next Time
~Taylor

PS.I am leavin for Vacation tomorrow so i will post when i get back Bye

1 comment:

Cassidy Lynn (: said...

I'm so excited for yall!!! Keep up the good work! I'm shure yall will blow the top off this year (: BTW have fun at Savanah!

Luhh yahh,
Cassie <3